Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerHellcat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NKGK20 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerHellcat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickGTR View Post
Man, this car seems unbeatable. Lol. I think only 1 guy had a loss so far🤣😳. People should also mention their losses. So many fast cars out there. I saw mention of a tinted GTI. There are GTI's out there that can beat a lot of cars. Just want peeps to keep it real. It could be location. Tons of fast cars in the Northeast for sure. My last race in the F-82 was a new Supra. I got him but it was neck and neck. I did not think he would be so close. But nothing surprises me anymore
Haha I couldn't agree more. I can't wait to own this car. This car is a monster from a dig, but by no means is it beating a stock hellcat from a roll. From a dig, I totally get it. From a roll stock hellcats pull low 8s from 60-130, last time I check no stock g8x is coming close to that.

I expect to lose a lot of races until this car is modded. The potential tuning for this platform is exciting though.
When was the last time you checked? Just curious
Stock 60-130 pulls is not going to change much. It's been mid 9s to high 9s. Hellcats are low 8s. There's no denying which car pulls harder. There's even videos of it, it needs jb4 just to hang with a stock hellcat. Not being bias. Just facts.

This is a hellcat redeye.You said it needs a Jb4 to hang? It's taking him to gappel bees as we speak.
Can I get you anything?
Haha are you butt hurt a stock hellcat is faster than a stock G8x???

I saw a video from them where a g80 with jb4 was hanging dead even with a hellcat. So I'm not sure about this one. I dont want to make excuses for the guy…any hellcat owner should know never to race from a 50. It's a terrible spot for it be in between 2nd and 3rd.

But Facts - stock hellcat runs 60-130 low 8s. G80s run mids 9s. I don't know what to tell you. Mods it's a crap shoot. I hope this car is faster with bolt one compared to my bolt on e85 hellcat. because I trade the hellcat in for it
2012 - Charger SRT 392 - Sold
2009 - Charger SRT 6.1 - Sold
Appreciate 0