View Single Post
      10-26-2021, 12:05 AM   #59
BushwoodCC
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW M3 Comp xDrive

In my dreams last night...

Audi RS6 took off in front of me on an on ramp, so I followed, he had a good head start on me, but I was easily keeping up with it and gaining on it. Driver changed lanes and got stuck so I zoomed by...driver looked very frustrated, lol.

Guilia QF and I are at a stop light checking each other out, he is in front of me, we start on a slow roll, and then all of a sudden he takes off, and I follow, again, easily keeping up and gaining. We stop at the next light and he smiles and gives me the thumbs up.

Old M3 E46 with something to prove cuts me off and whizzes around me out of nowhere, inches from my front bumper. I had my wife in the car with no intent to race. It is quite annoying when people do things like that to "get your attention". I've heard on this forum that new G80 owners don't give enough respect to older M3s, but it's a two way street. Seems like they are mostly young hooligans with more bravery than brains.

Porsche Cayman S - a young kid took off at a stop light, I was behind, I easily caught up and he changed lanes, and as I sped by him, he was smiling and gave me a thumbs up.

This car is a beast. My favorite part is that I can instantly change it into a pussy cat by hitting one of the M buttons. Love it. Best car I've ever owned.
Appreciate 1
Sahbatage502.50