Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3, 2020 MDX, 2003 c320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bch53211 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335xs2dinan View Post
So how hosed am I if I got on a waitlist for an allocation late July? Any chance I'm seeing this car before spring 2022?
I don't think they had any allocations given out in the last month or so. Any guesses would be pure speculation. I got my order allocation and order accepted 7/22. My car has now been in quality check status for over 3 weeks. I'd say it will be delivered sometime in late November/ early December. Roughly 4-5 months from allocation to delivery for me. If you get an allocation in the next month or two I'd say you could hope to take delivery in April- may. Again this is just speculation, no way to know if parts shortages will improve or worsen. Have you checked into lease brokers? Sometimes they have allocations available. I posted a cpl months ago that international autos in Milwaukee area had an allocation available at msrp, no one responded or pm'd me I was surprised based on all the bitching going on . Give them a call if you haven't already not sure if that one was ever snatched up but I bet it was. I also see built cars available on this forum from time to time.
Can confirm my dealership received two allocations very recently

I'm Megally on the line, my deposit was placed in august and I moved up three spots all this past week. Didn't move before then, my SA at one of my locations sends me pics every week of my spot in line since I drove him so crazy on the beginning because he wasn't clear
Attached Images

Appreciate 0