New Bimmerista
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 Waifu Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by discountbarber View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malfunkshun'd View Post
Nice color choice!! I love the carbon add-ons.

You mentioned that you were going to add a PPF. I am around Denver as well and I am looking for shops doing that.

Any recommendations? Thanks.
Yes! I am very particular, so I spent quite a bit of time doing my research and talking to folks. Based on reputation, I narrowed down the list to Denver Auto Shield and New Image Paint Protection. Both shops do great work -- I spoke to people I know personally who had their cars fully wrapped using these shops and they had nothing but good things to say about the quality of the jobs. I don't think you can go wrong with either outfit.

I'm going to work with New Image because they install STEK. Most shops (including Denver Auto Shield) use XPEL. I prefer STEK to XPEL because STEK is more hydrophobic. I have also heard that the STEK products have slightly better self-healing properties. XPEL is slightly thicker, so some people prefer it for that reason.

I don't have anything negative to say about the folks at Denver Auto Shield, but I can tell you that the people at New Image are really good at what they do. They are also super cool. I casually mentioned that I was considering getting my car in Chalk when I was having an initial conversation with them. They emailed me out of the blue a week later to let me know they were PPF'ing a Chalk Porsche and invited me down to their shop to see the color in person. That anecdote pretty well captures their attention to detail and level of customer service.
Wow.
Such an answer.
Thanks a lot!!
I still have months before I get the M4, but I will definitely look at these guys.
$3,000 budget makes sense?
Appreciate 0