Drives: 2007 328i / 2014 M235i

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mecheng77 View Post
No kidding eh! Every time I had a guest in my car they would drool over the dashboard when I started the car. You will never see a car with a dash like that. I had the vtec (sr-v in Canada) that thing screamed.
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]I had the Vtec sub 4WS that was the "top" model in the usa. I was not concerned with 4 wheel steering at the time and wanted cloth seats so I went Si.... loved that car, so fun and simple. I joke to this day i wished I had bought two and left one for simple maintenace in a garage... loved it. SO rarely see that generation anymore in NJ USA here. The other day on a hill pass I saw one... must have been the first in a year[/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mecheng77 View Post
No kidding eh! Every time I had a guest in my car they would drool over the dashboard when I started the car. You will never see a car with a dash like that. I had the vtec (sr-v in Canada) that thing screamed.
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]I had the Vtec sub 4WS that was the "top" model in the usa. I was not concerned with 4 wheel steering at the time and wanted cloth seats so I went Si.... loved that car, so fun and simple. I joke to this day i wished I had bought two and left one for simple maintenace in a garage... loved it. SO rarely see that generation anymore in NJ USA here. The other day on a hill pass I saw one... must have been the first in a year[/COLOR]
So u had the the 2.3l 160hp? That was a torquey motor. Funny you say you hate the leather seats I sold mine to a guy who drove down from somewhere in NY state and I swapped them for the cloth seats as I hated the leather too.
Appreciate 0