View Single Post
      12-07-2022, 07:17 PM   #61
V's M3
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsfan1997 View Post
My dealer just texted me that he got me a February allocation. I put down my deposit in April so that's 10 months later. He also said this means delivery to me by end of April / early May. That just over a year. WTF! Anybody know how long it should take to get delivery once production starts? Also, this is for a standard colour. I wanted GTP, an individual colour, for which he said it will take longer. How does the 10 - 12 week delay (that I've often seen quoted on Bimmerpost) work with an individual colour? Is that 10 - 12 weeks the delay to get an allocation or the delay after getting the allocation? TIA!
I ordered a MY '22 beginning of March, got switched to a '23 in June. Dealer was promising an August allocation, then September, then October. Got an allocation at the beginning of November. This past Monday the dealer says car will arrive at the end of December! To tell you the truth, I was expecting Feb-March from what I've read on the forums. Its an M3 manual in PB with full KO leather.

Hopefully production will start to somewhat keep up with demand going forward.

Good luck!
Appreciate 0