View Single Post
      09-09-2021, 08:19 PM   #14
chrischappers
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 G82

Quote:
Originally Posted by DECVING View Post
Thanks for the update.

OK, I'm at 2 weeks and 2 days today. Dealer has just said they want to get car to dealer ASAP....which ahhh I'd assume would be the target outcome for any BMW on its way to a dealer haha so not really an update.

Suppose like most people and as we're all saying on here - can't stand open ended updates from the dealer - give me a set of definitive steps with deadlines/dates please!
Email from the dealership this morning:

"Your new BMW is currently at Prixcar transport where vehicle transport to the dealership is being booked. At this point in time we do not have further estimate to dealer as this booking is still in the process.

There has recently been delays with vehicle transport in NSW due to the current COVID restrictions. We will continue to keep you updated as the vehicle is processed through to our dealership."

Still no mention of anything relating to the recall, etc. What a joke that you can buy a car at this price point, and they can't even give you a date of when it will be delivered. Totally understand that COVID situation would cause some delay - but Prixcar have had it for 2 weeks and it hasn't even been booked yet.
Appreciate 0