Drives: 2021 M3C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by weinerj100 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigahRouge View Post
Quote:
I'm pretty much settled on TBII but I'm torn on the wheels. I'm between the bicolor versions of the 825 and 826s. I'm leaning 825 because it seems to me the brighter silver seems to create an optical illusion of being bigger than the darker wheel options.

Anyone else's eyes seeing this the same way mine are?
I have the 825's to compliment the shadow line delete. I am pretty happy with the look. I also believe the 825's accent the concave structure of the wheel.
Quote:
I have the 825's to compliment the shadow line delete. I am pretty happy with the look. I also believe the 825's accent the concave structure of the wheel.
Glad you brought up the shadow line delete. Do you have any pics you could share by chance? Seems like not many folks have gone that route but it's definitely a consideration for TBII with the 825 bicolors...
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'm pretty much settled on TBII but I'm torn on the wheels. I'm between the bicolor versions of the 825 and 826s. I'm leaning 825 because it seems to me the brighter silver seems to create an optical illusion of being bigger than the darker wheel options.

Anyone else's eyes seeing this the same way mine are?
Quote:
Glad you brought up the shadow line delete. Do you have any pics you could share by chance? Seems like not many folks have gone that route but it's definitely a consideration for TBII with the 825 bicolors...
I went this route. I ordered my M3 on Wednesday this week and got my production number today. I went TBII, shadow line trim delete but with the M Shadowline lights. And the 825M's. Happy to post pics at delivery.