View Single Post
      05-20-2021, 10:32 AM   #476
///AVM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3C

MR. and ///M TOWN

Of course, there is no right or wrong answer here. . . however, since each of you indicate you do not like the G80/82, I am curious to know what it is you do not like?

If you are turned off by the aesthetic design, well, I cannot argue with either of you there. Neither model appeals to my visual senses. I know a lot of individuals stop right there in their decision process. Perfectly valid if visual cues are paramount, and may be true in each of your cases.

This leaves us with performance, which is paramount when it comes to my own purchases interests . . . I am assuming neither of you own the G80/82? No seat time of significance, nor absorbing said seat time while the vehicle itself comes into its own?

After more than 1,000K of seat time, I am still familiarizing myself with the M3C. My impression thus far is that the M3C is an engineering masterpiece when it comes to spirited daily driving. I cannot speak of its ability on a track, but I would venture the vehicle offers more in terms of capability than most drivers possess in terms of ability or actual time that will ever be spent on the track vs roadways.

With regard to the upcoming G87 release . . . just as I personally feel the G80 represents a performance upgrade from the F87 M2C, I have no doubt the same will be said of the transition from the F87 to G87. Conversely, not sure the G87 will exceed the overall performance I have thus far experienced with the G80?

///AVM
Appreciate 0