View Single Post
      04-07-2022, 05:22 PM   #70
Amos1262
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 20113 M3 Vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
I swore Id never get an EV-- SWORE. But I had to try it out and I did it for the novelty of .... speed. I still would never get a Model 3 but I have some thoughts/opine on EV's if and when real world speed is involved.

I do understand its a quick "go to" when looking for detriments with Tesla; no sound, shit quality, blah blah blah and I can relatively concur having seen quite a few bad builds over the past 10 years of its existence.

But I got this car outside of that because I just wanted to crush souls on the street and expressways. The build quality, for me, has been great with no issues. The upgraded interior is a plus along with some rather incredible tech. I enjoy the car for what it brings. Would I get it as my only car- fuck no but its a worthy compliment to my current stable. As I mentioned in another thread, the only sound my Plaid makes is "La Cucaracha" when I honk the damn horn. I love my M's and other rides right after I leave the Plaid but ... I dont get sour when I get in the Plaid after having driven the ICE cars.

FYI Im a BMW fanboy having had 12 M's and still have two so my ownership experience is factual and my opinion just might, maybe, perhaps, possibly, have more relevance. Now i do understand this is a Model 3P comparo so my thoughts are not tangible but Ive driven that car many times (Model 3P New Iteration) and in the real world, on real streets, its fast up to certain limits outside of pre-meditated races such as this one posted here.

Who says you can not put lipstick on a pig LOL:

I've only seen a few Teslas that look good and yours in one.
Appreciate 1
Vic5519371.00