View Single Post
      11-08-2020, 07:41 AM   #33
gurns
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 G82 Dravit Grey

It’s all about trade offs - even in living your life. Re red brake calipers: what other items on the outside tie in or compliment that color feature? Do the other selections tie in better? Blue calipers with the laser lights work for me. Most owners of these vehicles probably are very meticulous in maintaining their car as I assume you are. White upholstery in a show room car is stunning and trying to keep it in that condition will soak up a lot of time and effort. Is there a better upholstery combination that compliments the outside of the car? The black piano finish I’m told holds fingerprints very easily - another area that may require more effort depending on your cleaning disposition. Moonroof vs CF. Are you tracking the car? Are you competing for money? Are race winnings your livelihood? I don’t race and I personally like the effect of ambient light coming in from above especially with a darker interior so added weight is not an issue with me. Even designers who are educated and trained have to make trade offs. It comes down to, as others have stated, do what feels and looks good to you. “One man’s treasure is another man’s trash”.
Appreciate 1