Penguino
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: A car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@IND View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguino View Post
Nobody is putting down a company by simple expressing that the vendor should have handled things better. We can't be so sensitive about customer feedback. You have to welcome both all the positive feedback and a bit of the negative as well. Suppressing customer's opinion is not a good strategy.

I'd expect a vendor to honor any issues if I were to purchase their recommended spacer size.

From a customer's point of view, I'd be much more inclined to continue doing business and recommend business to a shop that steps in and takes care of a customer, specially with such a small ticket item that's sub $100. Even more so when the fitment is being recommended by the vendor as the "most popular" and broke some of the inner suspension panels on the customers car.

"Sorry about that, this is a new platform and we are still experimenting, we'll be happy replace it for a 10 or 12mm spacer if you'd like, at not cost to you". That would get you 10X more business.
Any feedback negative or positive is perfectly fine and something we use to grow and make changes. The title of this thread is misleading since we do not produce any spacer kits at IND. This year we celebrate 15 years in business and if any customer on bimmerpost has an issue please reach out to support@ind-distribution.com. As a fellow enthusiast we will not leave any hanging.
Does that include the OP as well? OP, just email at the email above and they'll take care of you. Thank you Nate for stepping up.
sleepy75106.00