irunalot
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche Carrera S

Quote:
Originally Posted by F87source View Post
Lol.

But even if I wanted to pick a side to cheer for I couldn't, because I'm just not vested in this sport like mma for instance. I literally only follow F1 for the cars/engineering, I honestly don't even really care about this sport that much. So it's hard to pick a driver or team when you don't really care.

For example I like mercedes because of the engineering and creativity prowess, they bring out innovations like no other team has ever done before. I like redbull because Newey brings some amazing designs for aero packages, look at the Aston martin valkyrie he made a street car put out more than its own body weight in downforce, with minimal wings as it's all about the venturi tunnels. Like Holy shit this is revolutionary, even the senna and project one doesn't make that much downforce. The other teams are still struggling right now, but McLaren did a pretty cool trick on their diffuser to get the strakes longer than allowed which is ingenious, Ferrari well there's not too much good to say except they're coming back, Aston martin have potential, and the rest are just meh tbh.
I forget about Newey sometimes, but yes hes without a doubt an amazing engineering talent.
Appreciate 2
F87source7253.50
minn1914037.50