12-08-2021, 04:08 PM   #72
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobacs View Post
I expected you to cover both sides as you self identify as an impartial observer. What will the Ham fans say if Max wins?
Edit - Oops I read that wrong as what will Lewis fans say if Lewis wins. Lemme add another one.

Well most of the guys here currently only support Ham to troll max fans so hard to predict, but I don't think it would be directed towards max but towards the max fans lol.

But lets see what a hardcore lewis fan would say (haven't really been around any of them since this thread doesn't have a single ultra Lewis fan but we can guess):

1) Max would've won if he wasn't so agressive all year round. (Even I have been saying that so it would probably be a good guess)

2) Lewis won despite being in a worse car, and made a fantastic come back during the end of the season.

3) GOAT (to be expected if he wins 8, I can literally see the instagram comments)

4) Max is too agressive for his own good.

5) Something bashing Horner and Marko, I know they troll toto alot, but I don't know what they would say about horner - probably Karen horner or something and tell Marko to retire.

What Lewis fans will say if Max wins:

1) He won because of the better car

2) Max only won because he is a dirty driver (if they crash this will be huge)

3) Regulations hurt mercedes, Maxfia.

4) Max is lucky to have won, he threw it all away early.

etc.
Autobacs1358.50
minn1914037.50
irunalot1518.00