View Single Post
      06-03-2021, 09:51 AM   #41
Vic55
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M8 Competition Coupe

So its been about 2 weeks now with the Euro box version and I am pleased. I still dont have hard numbers but you can see what the RC guys did. What I do often is take my car up and down a nice open 3 mile stretch on map 7 and rip the fucking shit out of it. Then I do the same thing with map 0- no brainer here as there are definite butt gains.

I was a bit worried that the wonderful RWD launch that the G8X has could be compromised with the tq bump but I have been testing it often and its still got that great grip (slight wheelspin) from a dig. You can see in the dyno charts how the tq is still creeping until it hits 3k rpms (albeit a higher starting point) which keeps the car planted better. I usually drive the car in all the sport plus settings (except the dampers), drivelogic in 3 bars, and MDM for chassis stability.

Again these are my anecdotal findings thus far. But for those of you who like to equate gains per hp to dollars spent --- just get the damn thing unless you are into the heavier modding.

While this is not a fault of the RC; the G8X does pose a slight bit more intricate process in install and remove vs my prior F90 M5 and current F93 M8GC. But thats why I have my bitch r33_RGSport to uninstall and reinstall
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Suzuka Gray
2012 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Black Series Obsidian Black
Appreciate 3
Der_Wolf888.00
r33_RGSport12971.00