///M ♥ Recycled Dinosaurs
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4, BMW X5 45e

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagofan00 View Post
Looking good!

Any plans to do the front/rear reflector delete?
My wife thinks I spend too much time with the car that can be better spent taking more care of our baby. So even tiny projects like that would have to be pushed out - I've added it to my cart at IND a couple of times but then walked away. Maybe soon when I'm on parental leave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
Im blue with envy --- that color is amazing
Hahaha… you can fix that quite easily with a sixth car in your already beyond-impressive stable. It would have been awesome if a lot of Individual car owners lived close to each other - videos and photos of a Individual car chain going down the road would be amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoa@x-ph.com View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
looks sharp. that color really looks great on the M4. reminds me a lot of Santorini
Thanks! Just contributing to the eye candy available here. snareman started it with his Enzian G82. And yeah, there are a couple of individual blues that are so close together that almost no one can say for sure what they are looking at in photos.