View Single Post
      01-04-2021, 03:01 AM   #83
AlterZgo
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 23 X3 M40i, 21 911S, 24 Taycan

Agree with those who said MKIV Supra. That car jumped right to my mind when I saw this thread. Always thought they looked horrendously ugly - like a fat bulbous whale. I had a 300ZXTT and my friend had a nice, rare, hardtop MKIV Supra 6MT. Yeah the car drove nice but I couldn't get over how ugly it looked next to my Z and it felt gigantic b/c of the long hood and claustraphobic wrap around interior.

The R34 Skylines looked terrible as well. It looked like someone styled it using several rectangular tissue boxes. WTF?

For those who think the 1st gen NSX was overrated... that's what I thought too b/c my fixed up 300ZXTT was so much faster... then i spent a whole day test driving a bunch of NSXs with my friend who was looking to buy one. I was absolutely blown away by how awesome that car was engineered and how it felt to drive. It absolutely felt easily worth 3x more than my Z. Japanese engineering at its absolute finest. I would love to own one today even though they're no faster than a V6 Camry or most turbo 4 cylinder cars out today.
Appreciate 0