BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United Kingdom
Rep

Drives: Part of the process%E2%80%A6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luc@Speed&Tech View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by R44Zach View Post
Loving the build so far, let me know how you are finding the Titanium system. It would be cool to see some videos!
The system sounds great. Spoke with Rhys and I have a set of catted downpipes on order

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryc365 View Post
Love it!

Why did you go for the Dahler valve controller. Seems to be much cheaper options that do the same thing but I may be missing something?
I wanted to be able to wire my valve controller from my trunk instead of mounting it close to the exhaust like the CG precision one and Dahler seemed to be the only option that had wiring long enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luc@Speed&Tech View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by R44Zach View Post
Loving the build so far, let me know how you are finding the Titanium system. It would be cool to see some videos!
The system sounds great. Spoke with Rhys and I have a set of catted downpipes on order

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryc365 View Post
Love it!

Why did you go for the Dahler valve controller. Seems to be much cheaper options that do the same thing but I may be missing something?
I wanted to be able to wire my valve controller from my trunk instead of mounting it close to the exhaust like the CG precision one and Dahler seemed to be the only option that had wiring long enough.
Awesome, that's gonna sound crazy!
Appreciate 0