View Single Post
      03-07-2024, 01:31 PM   #15
Raudiace4
United_States
Rep
Drives: 23 M3 comp x, 19 E63s PTG1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Needsdecaf View Post
Hello fraternal twin, lovely car! You're right, there is nothing remotely competitive out there now to the G80 unless you want to go CT5 Blackwing. Which is a different kettle of fish, but equally awesome.

That steering wheel looks like it needs some care though. Should not look that shiny at this point. But those buckets look awesome. This combo is super classy yet doesn't dull the aggressiveness of the car. Love it!
Thank you! I’ve never had a red car before Aventurin is fantastic. And I agree with you this car is getting a full detail inside along with coating, with full paint correction outside + cermaic coating. Soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMW33 View Post
Yea, with no RS4 and AMG moving the C63 to a $100K 4-cylinder hybrid, the G8x kinda has this segment all to itself. The CT5V Blackwing is comparable but GM is committed to making ppl pay through the nose for them—if you can even get one.
Agreed. The CT5V looks like a great car, but the tuning potential of this platform is what intruiged me the most. I have an AMG for the days I need some V8 sound in my life lol.
Appreciate 0