09-28-2021, 02:20 AM   #16
translux
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by translux View Post
The Tutlewax pro products are excellent.https://www.turtlewax.com/collection...-solutions-pro
Yes the same Turtlewax that we all associate with our parents or grandparents and was/is a joke.
I know it's hard to believe but this stuff is not that and is the real deal.
I haven't tried using the spray as a drying agent or just spraying and rinsing. I can't see how this would be good idea.
I've only used on dry just washed cars.
I will say that it can be a lot of work to not get streaking on dark finishes with the liquid wax and spray wax.
I find that this is usually a case of using too much product and/or contaminated towels.
As mentioned get high quality lint free microfiber towels that you've correctly washed before use.
Most importantly with this or any product don't try and use one towel for the whole car or you'll end up in tears.
I wanted to update longer term results with the Turtlewax Pro products.
The Hybrid Solutions Pro Graphene Flex Wax is still a pain to right but I'm getting better. The truly lint free towels really help.
But it still has what I'd describe as a secondary flashing issue. Everything looks great with no streaks but after 5-10 min the streaks come back. A quick wipe and they're gone. It's very odd.
Beyond a beautiful deep finish there is virtually no dust build up even after a week of driving.
This has always been and issue for me with ever other spray detailed or topper.
Notable-Giulia QV, MK7 Golf R man,991 Turbo,CTS-V3, CTS-V2 man Speed INC. build, E60 M5 SMG, E46 M3 ZCP man, E39 M5, E39 540 man, Porsche Cayenne Turbo EVOMS build, EVO X AMS build, Blobeye STI, 83’ RX-7 built by Alan Jackson racing, Volvo 164e
Appreciate 0