View Single Post
      09-12-2021, 09:17 PM   #10
WraithM5
Private
Rep
Drives: F90 M5, F80 M3, G80 M3C Xdrive

For My G80 i'll be putting the roar professional grade ceramic coating on the car as my main source of protection. For washing soaps i typically use Gyeon bath essence(weekly), and restart wash(every 1.5 months). For wheel cleaner ive tried Sonax, gyeon wheel cleaner, and PS brake buster and of the three I cannot tell a difference. For tire protection I'm going to give Carpro Blackout a shot and see how that goes but I'll likely be using Gyeon tire as well. For the interior Gyeon leathercoat, and Gyeon interior detailer, as well as P&S interior cleaner. Finally as a finish or sacrificial layer on the Paint i alternate between using Kamikaze overcoat and Polish angel High gloss. High gloss doesn't repel dirt as good as I would like but the shine it gave my silverstone F80 was absolutely unreal. These personally are my favourite products after tons of my own personal testing. I also like to use a snowfoam even though it really doesnt do much and for that i LOVE Koch Chemie Gentle snow foam( I've started to mess around with their products and look forward to more of them coming to canada).I want the best for my M3 and I am very happy with what I currently have.
22 G80 M3 XDrive
Appreciate 1
Limegrntaln13476.00