Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2023 X7 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by themnmd View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-SP0RT View Post
I started a thread on this topic almost a year ago and people chimed in. Check it out: https://g80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1689059

In my case I'll probably wait to test drive the G80 Competition RWD in ~March and then once the AWD schedule is confirmed for next summer I'll place an order for an early AWD vehicle.
I will wait for the AWD M3C . I love my current m340 xdrive. It would not be a track car so not terribly interested in weight, would be my daily driver. The idea of getting a car similar to mine but faster and sharper handling, also more upscale interior is attractive. Dark over dark will help understate the grill
I have fully committed to waiting as much as it pained me... lease ending in 8 weeks, I ordered an m340 xdrive that went into production this week.... I wanted xdrive as non negotiable and my dealer already had deposits intended for their first few xdrive models so I wasn't looking at getting one till next xmas at the earliest and that would have still been at some premium over invoice. Figure I will spend 2 years happy as year 1 the xdrives won't even be available and year 2 pricing settles. The the third year of the lease I will be kicking myself while I wait out the last 12 months to finally get an M3 (on the plus side it should be an updated LCI 1.0 model)
Appreciate 1
themnmd1691.00