View Single Post
      05-23-2022, 11:49 AM   #1
gumi4680
Rep
Drives: WRX STI

Possible M3 owner in the future. Best so cal dealers?

Hello, all.

I've been driving JDM cars all my life but M3/M4 was always my dream car. People don't like the front but I think the new M3/M4 looks really good . I told myself to get one 20 years ago and finally, I have a chance to own it. Currently daily driving WRX STI but it's time to move on. (I am 40+ years old with 2 kids and I am still waving peace signs to fellow Subie owners on the road acting like I am a young kid lol) What are the best so cal dealers around Orange county? My friends told me Crevier or Irvine. I am looking for M3 sedans with minor options (just need a car and maybe an executive pack and parking assistance pack. That's all I need).
My 2nd option is to find the lowest and latest year model of F82 M4 (this model looks really good too) used if it's too hard to find a new M3 for the right price. The Problem is low mileage used 2020 M4 can be pricey too.
All new M3/M4 are at around 100k around here. I prob need to order it and wait but any1 have good experience dealing with Crevier or Irvine BMW? How about Buena park BWM dealer?

Thank you in advance!
Appreciate 0