View Single Post
      04-01-2022, 04:17 PM   #10
Jon H
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 911 GT3

I usually run with Speed District. You're on the track once an hour and lowish car counts. Because the track days are a little more expensive, you tend to get some better hardware out there like Porsches, McLarens, BMWs, etc. Timing and pictures are also included with the admission.

Extreme Traffic has cheap track days because of the massive car count. You also get kids that can barely afford to maintain their cars so they dump oil on the track, lots of offs that lead to delays and sometimes fires. One time when I was running RTA during an Extreme Speed event, one guy in a G35 didn't know how he was going to get home because he didn't have enough money for gas.

On Grid is good too. If you're new to their events and try to sign up for Advanced, you'll need someone to refer you and back up your skills. Been to way too many events where people sign up for the fastest run group because they have a "fast" car and end up doing 50 through Riverside at Button Willow.

Anyway, hope to meet up with some of you guys at the track some day when my car comes in next month.
Appreciate 0