View Single Post
      03-28-2023, 11:12 AM   #50
Miltec1
Rep
Drives: 2021 X4 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Times View Post
I put an air tag in with the ECU to follow the journey. Went from Austin to Italy to Finland… Finland to Germany to Cincinnati back to Austin (well, still between Cinci and here).

So my delay was that the DHL agent was high and didn’t put the “invoice” along with the package (he just got back from lunch and I got a contact high it was still hazy in there). He had me sign the wrong paper then stuck a fragile sticker to the box 😂It got stuck in a Clearing Event in Finland for 5 days.

The solution was to use the online chat with DHL Express Finland (literally just Google it and use that link) then they sent over s link that I could electronically create the “invoice”… what they call invoice is just what you’re actually shipping. Used ECU worth 40 bux. Once that got cleared, Femto had it 2 days later and had a quick turnaround. I use a credit union to wire the money which wasn’t instant, took 2 days which is fine. Says that I should receive the ECU on Tuesday so fingers crossed.
I will definitely be doing this. Didn't even know these existed. Thanks for the tip!
Appreciate 1
2Times1065.50