View Single Post
      03-28-2022, 03:56 PM   #16
KANdaddy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 22 M3C XDrive-Ind Grey Blk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NathObeaN View Post
I really don't understand the compulsion to sling mud at the 'opposition' like a 5 year old. They both have their merits. You'll enjoy life much more if you learn to appreciate life's variety (in this case, motoring variety) instead of convincing yourself you're always right and the 'other side' must suck (ICE vs. EV). It's called confirmation bias. Life's better if you don't give in to it

As someone who owns both an M2C and a Tesla M3P I can say from experience these types of cars beat each other in different ways. Reality is, unless you're a douche bag, you aren't going to sit at the lights revving your engine in launch control. In the 3 years I owned an M2 and then the 2 years I owned an M2C I've collectively used launch control about 4-5 times. It's useless in the real world. On the streets, the Tesla will be quicker. And, you can drive like an idiot all day and not care about how much it's costing you. It's instant, it isn't anti-social etc. But, the M3 will be more emotional, arguably more fun in the long run and better on the drag strip and track.

Learn to find joy in what you have but also joy in that someone else can love a different experience.

Personally, I think each of these cars are fantastic in their own right and anyone should be happy to own any of them.
Ummmm…..no one here or in the video is slinging mud at any of the cars. It’s just good fun. Many of us wonder how certain cats would perform against one another head to head. So this type of content serves that purpose in a safe and entertaining way. All three of these cars have merits, weaknesses and their own followings. I think you are overreacting a bit here. It’s all just got fun while also being a bit interesting.
Appreciate 4
EXE462100.00
manuelf352.00
G-Mann413.00