04-08-2021, 06:42 AM   #465
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
And yet the alcohol STILL impairs his grey matter

I've always been SURE that I was in an alien simulation, the world couldn't be THIS fucked up. And when I told my shrink, and yet admitted that it was crazy talk, he acknowledged it and just let it drift away as a non-issue. I came back with my special shades just to make sure he was actually human. Then they made a movie about it and never did pay me any royalties
I, personally wouldn't waste any time going after John Carpenter. I'd go after Shepard Fairey....as far as royalties go. Not sure how well that would stand in court, but that's where the money from that film went.

Odd side story. I have wall art in my kitchen, over my pantry, that is a simple matte white sign, with black all caps lettering that reads "CONSUME." I'm a bit of a John Carpenter fan. I love cheesy movies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil-G-nius View Post
"I don't have proof of it but I just know it's true"

Men who wear skinny jeans are built like Ken dolls. Men who wear skinny jeans and sag them...they are just morons built like Ken dolls
Appreciate 1