Megabass
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 M4 CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanAutM3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by snareman View Post
I'm thinking maybe 35ish + would be a reasonable age target audience for an M3/4. 8s are probably closer to the slipper generation. I looked at them, but my CA told me I wasn't old enough for one.
I bought my first M3 at 29, my second at 36, my third at 43 and my fourth at 47. All were bought new with the same purpose of serving the dual duty of daily driver and track toy. My next purchase will be to serve that exact same purpose. IMO, there's no "age" to own an M3/4, but it is rather about "purpose".
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanAutM3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by snareman View Post
I'm thinking maybe 35ish + would be a reasonable age target audience for an M3/4. 8s are probably closer to the slipper generation. I looked at them, but my CA told me I wasn't old enough for one.
I bought my first M3 at 29, my second at 36, my third at 43 and my fourth at 47. All were bought new with the same purpose of serving the dual duty of daily driver and track toy. My next purchase will be to serve that exact same purpose. IMO, there's no "age" to own an M3/4, but it is rather about "purpose".
Did you keep any of them?
Appreciate 0