View Single Post
      10-12-2021, 11:34 AM   #26
DenverSteve
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
I stopped reading your post after your first sentence. You’re a liar.
Oh no you didn't.

Quote:
...I forgot all conservatives are stupid to you people. No need to be a hypocrite.
Nope. As Forrest Gump put it "stupid is as stupid does". I base my opinions on individuals on their demonstrated behavior, not their political stance. Gruden's demonstrated behavior has been deplorable for decades. Consequently, this came as no surprise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGW0RM View Post
.. And these type of baiting threads should be an instant ban. Another fine example of "lets stir the pot" liberal games.
So, you're a person who believes someone who you disagree with should be banned. Therefore anti-free-speech, what does that make you. Left, right, moderate?

Quote:
I can answer that for you....Hate speech = A people or person that has the audacity to disagree with a liberal..... Now I’ll drop out of this thread because these threads have a tendency to cause me to block lots of people. It’s already had one victim........
Does that mean anti hate-speech = liberal? If that's the criteria, color me L. You know the retired cop, NRA member, firearms broker/dealer, gas-guzzler, premier-auto owner, capitalist.... yep, you got me all figured out. Maybe that is still liberal in your area. But you won't get this because I'm blocked. Thanks.

Now does anyone mind if we get back to the scheduled program?

Is anyone surprised about Gruden?

Last edited by DenverSteve; 10-12-2021 at 11:41 AM..
Appreciate 0