Garage List
2024 BMW X5 M60i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhsanU View Post
Might as well join the fray!

MY: 2022
Type: M3 6MT
Individual Colour: Dakar Yellow
Interior: Ivory White full Merino leather w/ carbon fiber trim, carbon bucket seats
Wheels: 826M Bi-color

I'm eternally thankful for the absurdly slow response times from a specific CA at BMW of Omaha.

On October 4th, I started looking for G80 M3's all over the USA, and I asked that dealerships let me know if they get any allocations for October, since I knew they weren't given out yet. I found an IOMG M3 with a 6 speed on the 6th of October, at BMW of Omaha. They wanted $2k above sticker and I said fine, just give me the numbers. I said I qualify for certain rebates, am willing to put taxes + $x amount down, and want to lease for 3 years 10k miles per year. It took this CA 5 days of going back and forth with me over text/phone calls to get me concrete numbers with all my rebates and what not. On the 11th of October, two hours before I was about to submit the credit app, one of the dealerships near me, with whom I've had no business with prior, called me and said "we have an allocation right now, but you need to move quick and let me know right now before our other store claims it." No markup, no nonsense - I was given it at MSRP. I immediately said yes, gave my credit card number over the phone for a $1k deposit, and had the production number the very next day.

It's going to be a long wait, but I'm excited as hell. I'm quite torn between what aftermarket wheels to get and if I want to go with an aggressive black wheel or a really bright silver to complement the Dakar Yellow paint. Leaning towards silver since I really don't like black wheels.. hmm
That is going to be a great combo. Can't wait to see the photos!

Current - 2024 G05 X5 ///M60i in Java Green
Past - 2005 E53 X5 3.0i in Titanium Silver; 2008 E92 335i in Montego Blue; 2019 G01 X3 M40i in Glacier Silver; 2022 G80 M3 Competition in Twilight Purple
Appreciate 1
AhsanU3861.00