View Single Post
      05-31-2021, 02:27 PM   #42
///MeraldCity_G82
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2021 BSM M3C

Quote:
Originally Posted by o1ne2018 View Post
I took measurements for my custom wheels to make sure they would fit like I wanted to fit. Final fitment is 20x10 ET8 (front) and 21x11 ET10 rear. Same as running 18mm spacers front and 16mm spacers rear. Pic is front wheel looking down. They are flush.
I think you will rub up front with the 285. I have 12mm spacers up front on the stock 826 wheels with Pzero tires which have fatter sidewalls than the PS4. They barely clear the cooler fins in the wheel well and rub in reverse when it hit the gas nearly full lock. There is no rubbing during braking or cornering though. I think if you went et 14 up front it would poke out the same as my stock setup with spacers.

You won't know until you mount them I guess, but if you lower the car, it might shift things so the outer edge of the tire will clear the fender liner.

I thought there would be more concavity up front but I guess not. How close are the calipers to the spokes on the wheels? Nice choice on the gold btw, it always looks good with green.
Appreciate 0