Limegrntaln
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 DG/BLk xDrive M4C Wk 34

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pabloshky View Post
Awesome! I have dravit and some of your options were ones I was considering and wanted to visualize but never found! You just helped me out a lot! Do you have any spacers? I wanted those wheels in black
The spacers are 10/12. But, i need to go 12 or 13 in the front, at least. The 285/20 are so big, the rub the fender liner in reverse, without even putting on the spacers. I already had 10/12 from my 826m setup, so, I just put the 10/12 back on. But the front needs at least 12s. But you’re going to have to trim the fins, regardless of what you do.
I’m not sure what other options you were considering, but all of the carbon is OEM with the exception of the front grille, which is Project Gamma. The tires that come pre-installed on these wheels, are Yokohama V107Star. Which are surprisingly good tires, and ranked higher in some tire tests, than the PS4s. But, take into consideration that the Michelins is a 10 year old tire.

Appreciate 0