View Single Post
      01-23-2022, 11:58 AM   #10
mzcp
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW M

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTTP 410 View Post
I'm very happy with the MHC CF front and rear spoiler that I got from R44. Really fast shipping and the quality is great. I think the MHC parts appear to be manufactured in the UK.

I ordered the full CF mirror covers from XXII, but haven't received them yet. I got an email from them on Friday stating that they had a fitment issue with the drivers side so they're remaking that one. It feels positive that they didn't just ship me something that they knew I was going to have an issue with. Others on the forum have had a positive experience them as well which is why I gave them a shot on the mirror covers. I'll report back once I get them.

I have the Autotechnic front mud flaps and front seat headrest covers that I got from IND. The passenger seat cover has a very small imperfection that I just decided to live with. Most people won't see it and I'm never in the back seat.

I also just ordered the OEM CF side badges from Schmiedmann for roughly $400 less than I could get anywhere else. They haven't shipped yet either.
+1 for Schmiedmann. Once they get the part, shipping is fast. They have the best price on Euro OEM parts
Appreciate 2
HTTP 4102141.50
M4Tejas788.00