View Single Post
      12-04-2021, 07:05 PM   #32
luckylingy
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: X3M

Let me suggest a step back from the products themselves to the outfits that carry these and other products.

I virtually sole-sourced from Griot's Garage for years, and I still respect their business model and many of their products. But .. I've moved on. Now I utilize Detailed Image as my primary source. They carry many of the brands recommended above, of which I've settled on CarPro for 85% of my needs (exceptions are Sonax for cleaning glass and Colourlock for cleaning leather). One thing I particularly like about Detailed Image is professional detailers' videos, product evaluations, and ratings. Most recently I've discovered Obsessed Garage, which goes a step further by curating the universe of products and settling on "the best of the best" and more focus on equipping the garage.

So it all depends on how far down the rabbit hole you wish to venture, how much you want to invest (in time and money), etc. Detailing cars is therapeutic for me; I'm pretty good at it; and I have the time and money to invest in this outlet. YMMV, so go with whatever suits you best!
Appreciate 0