View Single Post
      06-03-2021, 04:11 PM   #17
Patton250
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3,M5,Turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by G82M4Brooke View Post
So I just received back my report from BMW Corporate regarding my steering.. and guess what.. They found nothing wrong.. which is comical since the quote was "Observed steering wheel not going back to center" followed by working as intended.

I honestly don't know what to do.. but I find it funny that there is quite of few of us popping up.. and BMW is kind of ignoring it. They were quite quick to get out to my local and have field engineer investigate.. but to say that things are working as intended .. well that seems a bit crazy to me..

It completely feels automated to me.. it's not tire or alignment issue..as those usually have a guide to them that is not the same based on crown of the road etc. This does it the exact same way every time. Again, all nannies are off. Click the wheel and just feel the car pull in that direction .. heck you can let it run right into a guard rail ..
That’s completely depressing. What you described is exactly what’s happening in mine and I promise it didn’t do that at first. So those engineers are absolutely full of crap. So that’s what we have to deal with? There’s only two options here. Either they are lying or they’re stupid. It really is that simple.
Appreciate 2
OF Hero1133.00