View Single Post
      01-16-2021, 06:50 AM   #18
mkoesel
United_States
Rep
Drives: No BMW for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by krizze View Post
You're sort of correct. the reason for the Skoda is in this country if you turn up in a 3 series touring to a meeting the price of what you're going to sell has to drop down because they will see you have money and demand a bigger discount.. crazy i know but this is the general way of life here in Eastern Europe.
That’s completely understandable. The same phenomena exists here to some degree.

Quote:
i looked into the C63 and its not really for me i've never been tempted by Mercedes, Audi of course a great option, but again i go for BMW because i like to go Sideways, i Chose the M2 because i wanted something fun on the back roads and to go sideways and i imagine the M3 Touring will have the 4wd - 2wd DSC OFF mode as the m3/m4 have, if the M3 Touring was Soley 2WD then i think it would really really really make things difficult for me to choose....
The M3 Touring is indeed reported to be an AWD only model, but you’re correct that it will be able to be switched off just as with other M xDrive equipped cars. I still don’t think this seems like the best fit for your desire to have “fun on the back roads and to go sideways” although I’m sure it’ll be plenty capable of that.

Along with the RS4 and C63 Estate, another existing vehicle that comes to mind is the Alpina B3 Touring which I suppose you’ve ignored for other perfectly rational reasons.

As any rate, my vote is the 982 GT4.
Appreciate 0