01-16-2021, 06:12 AM   #14
krizze
Lieutenant
Czech_Republic
Rep
Drives: 718 GT4 -Skoda Octavia VRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
Sure, I see what you mean. That may be the case, but I suspect that he chose an M2 is because it is unique vehicle on the market and it fit his needs. He's obviously not married to the BMW brand since he's contemplating buying a Porsche (again, presumably for the unique experience rather than the brand). The fact that he drives a Skoda VRS rather than a similar BMW product further suggests pragmatism.

To me there's enough here to make this feel like a potential buyer's remorse situation, which is why I think he needs to challenge himself with the line of thinking I brought up. But let's see what he says.
You're sort of correct. the reason for the Skoda is in this country if you turn up in a 3 series touring to a meeting the price of what you're going to sell has to drop down because they will see you have money and demand a bigger discount.. crazy i know but this is the general way of life here in Eastern Europe. i looked into the C63 and its not really for me i've never been tempted by Mercedes, Audi of course a great option, but again i go for BMW because i like to go Sideways, i Chose the M2 because i wanted something fun on the back roads and to go sideways and i imagine the M3 Touring will have the 4wd - 2wd DSC OFF mode as the m3/m4 have, if the M3 Touring was Soley 2WD then i think it would really really really make things difficult for me to choose....
Appreciate 1
mkoesel7514.50