Rep
Drives: 2024 M4 Competition X

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMyE92 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLaren720s View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachBmmr View Post
Since the front camber is fixed not expecting to achieve anything with an alignment
No, but you can fix the stock alignment if it's off. One member here had -1.4 camber on one side and -2.0 on the other from factory. That's terrible, so that was my point.
It's almost as if you you didn't read the post you quoted! beachBmmr is correct - camber is not adjustable.

As for the OP's question: I think BMW did a marvelous job removing most of the understeer from these cars, and they handle much better than anything else I've driven with a Roundel on the hood. That includes the M2 and the M5. And F8x.

If you want your car to go faster, drive better. No, seriously, the best money is spent on the driver. Coil-overs and camber plates and all that stuff is really cool, but if instead you spend the money on HPDE and practice, practice, practice, you will be faster.
It's almost like you're completely clueless if you think your front alignment can't be out of spec. That's what I was suggesting. Nowhere did I say the front camber is "adjustable". Instead of coming here and telling people they should learn to read or drive better please read the track alignment thread where people have posted different values for alignments in the front ranging from -1.4 all the way to -2.2 camber.