Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 M4 Competition X

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachBmmr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLaren720s View Post
This is by far the best front grip that an M2/3/4 has ever had.
I tracked my M2C with camber plates at 2.5 degrees negative front camber (street/track hybrid setting) and still and had more understeer than the bone stock G82C on factory alignment.

Most cars are setup from factory with some tendency to understeer, this includes most super cars as well.

Wider front tires and camber plates are your best bet at further reducing some of the understeer for now.

A good coilover system might also help such as JRZ, Nitron etc., when they become available. All depends how much you want to pay.

I also highly recommend waiting for Team Schirmer racing axle kinematics which are going to be a game-changer in terms of added grip and track performance, just like they were for the F8x chassis. These are adapted straight out of their GT3 race cars, but they won't be cheap and probably will increase NHV a bit.

Also, what does your alignment look like? If you've never had one done, some members here have posted pretty terrible factory stock alignments so it might be worth looking into.
Vorshlag is about 5 miles from my house. They said their plates are hitting very soon, they're out for plating. Since the front camber is fixed not expecting to achieve anything with an alignment
No, but you can fix the stock alignment if it's off. One member here had -1.4 camber on one side and -2.0 on the other from factory. That's terrible, so that was my point.
I'm getting mine done on Thursday.