View Single Post
      06-05-2020, 11:35 AM   #419
six75LT
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 M4 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahlem View Post
Actually they did they just dint listen to the customers who still think the E30 and E36 or E46 or any other insert random BMW model code before G series, Bimmers are the best looking ones.

They moved in another direction if they lose about 100-150 customers (going with the amount of whine i have seen on this forums in regarding to how many people complained) sens those who like the change don't bother to comment but if they gain 300+400 new customers because of the change it is still a win win for them but time will tell when the sale numbers comes in.

So yes they did listened they moved for a change it just wasn't the change that bimmerposts most fanatic members complaining about the grill wanted them to go.

I still cant believe admins haven't shut down the discussion about the grills especially when so many complain posts or rather say whine posts are from the same forum members constantly.

Let me "enlighten" you about the comments.

"Oh noes BMW lost their way"
"Oh noes its a pig nose"
"Oh noes what is BMW doing"
"Well the sale numbers will drop"
"OH NO HOFMEISTER KINK has been changed"

At least people haven't exploded yet about the M-Mirrors being changed can't wait for that s**t show to start.

IF their sales numbers plummets so hard because this car will be such a disaster then i am sure BMW will change their "lost ways" until that these comments are getting older then the age of queen Elisabeth the second, and she is damn old.
if the poll from the other thread is somewhat statistically significant, you're looking at over half of your current customer base being dissatisfied with your new product. sometimes radical changes pay off for a company, other times they don't. will be interesting to see where this one goes but right now it's not looking promising.
Appreciate 1