functimonious
Private
Rep
Drives: MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieP View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by functimonious View Post
This line of argument is bunk, period. The comments have been about aesthetic, not heritage or quality, and these parts look more JDM than Euro. They look 2 Fast 2 Furious; 2 Hottttt 2 Handle.

I've seen ACS in person. I have not seen these in person. But if I did see them in person, would I be on Aisle 6 at AutoZone? Maybe.
Yeah my "line of argument is bunk" because all these people commenting, including yourself, have seen this car or these products in real life. Maybe you are passing judgment on something on the internet without having seen it in person? From a picture? A video? Maybe? The ACS product you've seen in person, Autozone? Just trying to understand the rational. Made in Germany = JDM now? I think it looks like ACS. Trend setting as usual and completely functional, not just for looks. Might be 2 Hottt for you 2 Handle, or not your style, but compared to what really? Show me a tested, functional, road legal parts program for the G8x that meets your standards, I'll wait.

Is BMW M Performance 2F2F, JDM parts as well? Available at Autozone? If my last question is ridiculous, you might be starting to understand.
Reading is HARD: "I've seen ACS in person. I have not seen these in person."

I did not make comment on M Performance accessories for the G8x. But others have and consider it to be 2F2F. Don't know what to tell you there 🤷🏻.

Do agree that it's both subjective and comparative. You're entitled to your opinion. I'm entitled to my opinion. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Appreciate 1
The Stig246.00