10-18-2021, 07:21 PM   #246
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahmoodster View Post
Definitely will keep you posted. Meanwhile, although I'm sure you thought of this, but just in case, is there any way you can talk to them to purchase the vehicle while it won't be in your possession.

They better help you out one way or another. If they don't try to figure anything out, it's just because they know they'll sell the car in a minute if you back out. Whatever you do, don't let them get away with it, even if you have to go to another source for financing.

I suggest you get pre approved by other banks to be ready to say "oh you can't extend it? Don't worry, I'll go with X bank". I'm not sure if right now the financing deals with BMW are better (a lot of times they are when there are promos, but not always) than another bank anyway.

I typically go in with a quote from another bank before I choose whether to go with the dealer's/manufacturer's financial institution.

At the end of the day, you're the one with the advantage here because, at least here in South Florida, you can flip that car for more than MSRP. I know you want it, but I'm just saying, I would buy it and sell it before letting it go.

Good luck!
I got approved relatively easy the first time, and even if they run my credit again because of the 90 day thing, i'll get approved again no problem. My credit is in the 8's so i'm very good.

Your last comment is what worries me actually.

Because what happens if they make up some BS?

Like they say, "oh sorry since the last time you were here, we can't offer you the car at MSRP anymore, so your monthly will go up because there's a slight mark up on the car now".

What do i do then? Just cancel? Then i wanted 3+ months for nothing and the dealer will go ahead and jack the price on the car i built and make more money.

I'm seeing used M3C's with minimal packages going for near 100k by me. That's USED.

Imagine a brand new 2022 in a color combo almost everyone wants.

They'll sell the car for 20k over MSRP easily.

The ball is definitely in their court.
Appreciate 0