Roki
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2020 M8 Frozen Bluestone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twixx007 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulkychipmonk View Post
Would you mind sharing how much you paid for PPF? My dealer doesn’t do it anymore but gave me a quote from someone they know: $2400 for the front of the car only and $6500 for entire car. Never had it done before so absolutely no idea if these prices are competitive or not.
I don't think my price would help you out since I'm in Germany and they tend to charge different prices compared to the states. I know I paid a lot less than what's offered in the states which is why I decided to get it done here before I go back to the states with my M3 (US Spec).
I just had my whole car done. $2400 for the front end (bumper, hood, front fenders, mirror caps) is not terrible. The front bumper is labor intensive and you want a good shop that will take their time so you don't get knife marks in the paint. $6500 for the whole car is cheap, assuming it's a high quality PPF. The back end is time consuming and they have to remove the factory PPF from the front of rear fender carefully. You may want to check if they are including the side rails as those are high impact areas and the CF roof.
Appreciate 0