View Single Post
      11-22-2021, 09:31 AM   #48
RustyNail19
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjamz View Post
Talk of JA as a one-eyed BMW fan read like jumping on a bandwagon to me. This is a well prepared and executed video. He starts by saying he prefers the Xdrive model over his own car and noting the negatives in the steering feel. 10 minutes in and I wonder if people have even watched the video they're criticising.

When reading many of the comments I can't but feel we collectively are a little unappreciative of the fact we have this kind of content available for cars we either own, want to own, or otherwise enjoy enthusing about. If you don't like him, don't watch his vids. No one's putting a gun to the head. Luckily for him, there are many others that enjoy watching these videos - myself included.
Agreed. Seems like some of the comments stem from people who think RWD is dominant and don’t want to hear anything that says AWD might be the better option.

I don’t buy the argument that he’s not going to give an honest opinion because BMW gives him cars to drive. He does criticize several different things, but more importantly he owns a RWD M3 and gives the nod to the AWD. He could easily say the AWD is a great car, but lacks some of the characteristics of the RWD. I don’t think BMW is going to cut him off for that.
Appreciate 2
Jimjamz4565.00
02M3ForMe4257.00