M3AWD
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 G80 M3 AWD

Atlanta 3rd Meet and Karting at AMP

UPDATE 9/2: Will Saturday 9/17 work? Please see post #22 below & respond

Hi everyone!

Let's try to get our 3rd meet together. It looks like at least a few would be interested in a meet at Atlanta Motorsports Park (AMP) and a few karting sessions. Their track is awesome and their go karts are really nice and fast.

Reservations required. Go to: https://www.atlantamotorsportspark.c...ns/pricing.php and select either 1 heat ($35.99) or 3 heats ($85.99). If you haven't been there I recommend 3 rounds as you'll enjoy it much more after you learn the track and karts.

When: Sunday September 11th
Where: Atlanta Motorsports Park, 20 Duck Thurmond Rd, Dawsonville, GA 30534

Why September 11th? The weekend of August 27-28 is pretty booked, then there's labor day weekend, and September 10th is blocked... This also gives us a week or so to confirm we have enough interest and we can start buying our tickets. We need to buy tickets by August 31st as the sessions will get booked up.

Here are the available times for 8+ racers on that day. If you select 1, 2 or 3 races between 3:18pm and 4:39pm we will still have most of us race together and compare times etc... We can meet somewhere and drive together and arrive at AMP around 2:00pm to have enough time to chat and get ready for the fun.

Please reply to this thread indicating if you are a YES, NO or Tentative. If we have 5+ drivers confirmed by August 29th I plan to buy my own tickets and everyone can decide and do the same.
Attached Images

2022 G80 M3 Comp M xDrive

Last edited by M3AWD; 09-02-2022 at 08:42 AM..
Appreciate 1