Quote:
Originally Posted by eman6306 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankiebones View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eman6306 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShockArrival View Post
Several videos out now with chucklenuts doing burnouts in cars with four miles on the clock. The shame. :
Exactly. Like this knucklehead

Watch "'TEST DRIVING' AKA BURNOUTS IN THE NEW G80 M3" on YouTube
That's his car though. I know him personally. He's not "supposed" to have it but he took possession 4 days ago.
Gotcha. Congrats to him on the car! (Baptism by fire I guess). Still probably not a good idea though dropping the clutch and doing burnouts and abusing a 4 day old car, but like you said, it's his car.

Guess that's the new boy racer target market of these things now. "Hey BMW, be careful what you wish for!" Hope he enjoys it in good health.
He will have that car at 1,000 HP in a few months. His F80 broke the single turbo dump record and did a 9.0 1/4 mile.

Trust me, what he did to it with 5 miles is nothing compared to what he plans on doing to it. He also services his owns cars and never lets bmw touch them after taking delivery.

You're incorrect about him. He's an old BMW driver who had several E92's, at least 3 F80's that I know of (he may have blown up one or two S55 engines as well).

He owns a relatively well known tuning company and also owns a McLaren and a 911.
Appreciate 0