10-16-2019, 05:36 PM   #1735
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
Ah you think I have bias towards a BMW product?
So I Toe the company line?

I actually raise opinion regards many methods such as product,design and technology that I exercise my freedom to be highly critical.
One such example I am known for is my distaste to the current MINI countryman which I think design wise is a complete abonoamation to the MINI ethos.
Which I am glad that the next series of MINI are returning to its early days with a product that can capture that emotion that MINI ran with. As I feel today's MINIs have squandered this era.

I like the new 4 because I was one of the people within the company that stood up in 2016 and agreed we had to become a bolder type of conservative. The large grille has been a part of BMW history so it is not an entirely new concept but new for this era.

By all accounts the M3 takes this boldness and envelopes into a bold new and aggressive aerodynamics package, which understated is fine if you want to surprise. But not everybody has to Be the wolf in sheeps clothing. This is purely to push the M cars further away from their M Performance everyday accessibility.
With M3 People say it works and you have that distance.
The larger kidney grille adds more character
It works on the production 4 and it works on the new 2.

Well stated!
Appreciate 0