View Single Post
      10-16-2019, 11:38 AM   #1730
RowanBuds
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 3 pedal 718, G05, MkVII GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
On the contrary. Those that I know of have seen it are very excited by it. One comment I have heard them say that it's the most, visually aggressive M car yet. And far from restrained.
With a preliminary qualification of all due respect for your postings, contributions, and insight;

Why would anyone here ever expect your pre-release feedback to be any different than this? I'd never imagine you coming here saying 'yeah, some guys on the team have seen it and, just as you expected, the front end is a gigantic clusterfuck.' Or, 'yup, the new grille is a hideous miss by our design department, who were obviously poached from the firing pool of Lexus and Acura'.

No judgment, no criticism of what you do - just pointing out that anyone here expecting other than the corporate line will be disappointed.

Thanks, as ALWAYS, for your contributions and time spent on the forum Scott.

Self edit by my internal cynic: excited =/= positive. visually aggressive =/= good looking. far from restrained =/= a cohesively designed total package.

It could just be phrasology and i'm reading too much into it, but even your reply here is far from saying its a good looking product.

Le Mans Blue F80 - Munich 5-22-2015 / US 7-7-2015 / SOLD 9-17-2022
ED Recap
Arctic Grey G05 - Spartanburg 8-29-2019
X5 PCD Recap

Last edited by RowanBuds; 10-16-2019 at 11:45 AM..
Appreciate 2
Miko M6648.50