10-31-2021, 01:00 PM   #11
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerHellcat View Post
I agree. However I don't think it would make much of a difference. From a 40 roll the M3 comp has a chance (hellcat very difficult to grab traction) From a 60, it really has no chance. I think the fastest 60-130 from g80 is 9.06. There's hellcats that run slightly under 8s In the same pull. The bulk of them is 8.1-8.2.

That's all I was saying. Not saying hellcat is a better car.. Both different instruments. It's just nice the g80 is 500 pounds lighter and if this car can get to 800-900 rwhp with stock motor and stock turbos. I think it will easily run 60-130 in the mid 4s. Which is what im hoping for.

No no i'm not saying the M3 comp will smoke a hellcat. I know how fast hellcats are. My friend has a 900rwhp. You might know him from the forum? He road races his hellcat. He put a gigantic wang too for those track days lol.

I'm just saying i rather see a closer comparison at least. IE: auto vs auto. Why use a manual m3 (i know it's tuned) vs a fast shifting auto car?

Auto glory does have videos of a stock M4 comp literally beating modified 5.0's. And a JB4 M4C was side by side with a redeye which i thought was insane. Of course the redeye is stock.

I think some competitions have been recorded in the high 8's 60-130.
Appreciate 1