09-24-2020, 11:57 PM   #78
nepats81
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BSM ZCP M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelawareBMW View Post
I'm going with either the Sao Paolo Yellow or the Blue with the manual. I personally like the new design language. I'm in the beginning stages of preparing to sell my Melbourne Red 2015 435i Sport Line Coupe which has been a wonderful car. I've been going back and forth between a M4 Heritage Edition sitting at my local dealer, an M2 Comp, or jumping ship to a Porsche 718 GTS 4.0 which is an under appreciated machine packing a naturally aspirated 6 cylinder which slipped by most of the US journalists radar but was heavily praised by European journalists with many calling it the 911 of yesteryear.

For some reason I thought this M4 was coming out during the 3rd or 4th qtr of 2021, but since it's March/April I am going to wait til it becomes available and buy it new. I've seen the new design side by side in a video and I see personally love the new design language on the new generation M4. Factor in the manual trans and I'm sold.
Follow your heart. Journalists are LOSERS. They pump out nonstop fake news. Who cares what they have to say.
Appreciate 0